Thursday, September 15, 2016

Laid Back Game Day

Laid Back Game Day



I am always so excited the week of a home football game.  I just love the feeling of being in the stadium, so close to all the action on the field.  You only have 4 years in the student section with everyone who shares the same obsession and I make the most of it!  I've never left a game without losing my voice from cheering our team on and shouting the chants after a first down or when we score a touchdown.  This weekend is one of those weekends and I clearly couldn't be more thrilled judging by the theme of the posts this week!

I like to plan my outfits out in advance especially because some of the games are white out or orange effect so I like to have a general idea of what I plan to wear for the next few games coming up.  Some games I like to dress up but others I just want to be comfy and have a laid back look while still wearing something spirited.  A jersey with jean shorts may be simple but its so easy to wear and I think its still cute!  I wore cowboy boots with it but you could also pair it with converse or even just flip flops because its been so warm lately.   In cooler months, pairing it with leggings or jeans works too for the same look!



TOP: Nike Jersey 
SHORTS: J. Crew Factory // BOOTS: Target

Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo, Al

No comments:

Post a Comment