Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Boho LWD

Boho LWD


Happy happy Hump Day!!

The beginning of this week has been super crazy, I have the majority of my classes Mon-Wed plus I teach an academic class Tues & Thurs and a fitness class for VT Fitness Tuesday evenings (insert cringing smiley face).  Usually after Tuesday night things start to wind down, at least enough for me to find time to post this!

I wore this Free People dress this weekend to an outdoor event.  Really this dress could be worn to anything, it's the right amount of casual with a little bit of a dressy feel to it.  Seriously you need this dress, you'll want to wear it everywhere. To add to the more laid-back boho theme, I wore a gray lace halter bralette underneath.  And are you tired of seeing these booties yet?  I hope not!  They're the perfect transition shoe that, like the dress, can be worn anywhere!  I could see myself wearing this outfit for a night out as well and am actually planning to wear it to my sorority boho photoshoot I just found out about happening this weekend (aka expect to see a variation of this outfit very soon!)  Hey, anything worth doing is worth overdoing, amiright?!

One of my roomates! Isn't she the cutest?  Love love love her
DRESS: Free People grey/white combo (wearing size S) 
BRALETTE: Aerie $15!! (wearing size M) // SHOES: Forever 21 sold out similar HERE // WATCH: $13!! Charming Charlie // BAG: Target similar HERE

May the rest of everyone's work week be short, and your weekend be long!

XOXO, Al


No comments:

Post a Comment