Thursday, August 11, 2016

Dreamy Blues + Life Updates!

Dreamy Blues + Life Updates

TOP: Lilly Pulitzer similar here // SHORTS: J. Crew Factory (less than 20!!) // SHOES: Jack Rogers // HAT: Target


Well hey there! It's been a while.  I had surgery last month and had a much longer recovery time than expected.  And since I've recovered, all I seem to have been doing is working!  I leave now in less than a week to go back to school and I couldn't be more excited!  I have a few looks saved from my trip to Florida that I'll be posting coming up as well as a few fun shoots I was able to take with some friends :).  I hope to be more consistent with posts now that my life is coming back together!

Anyways... This was another outfit I wore for a day in Rosemary Beach.  The actual town these pictures are in is Alys Beach.  This town is seriously a dream.  All of the buildings are a pristine white with little pops of dark brown wooden accents or red umbrellas outside of a coffee shop!  Each building is different but they all have a Greek architecture style to them that brings everything together.  It really feels like you're driving along the Greek coastline!  I wore a Lilly tunic that had all different hues of blues and greens that happened to match the water perfectly!  I seriously love this place and I recommend visiting this area if you're looking for an elegant and beautiful beach vacation!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo, Al

No comments:

Post a Comment